[Wyewood] Gate volunteers needed for Day of Archery and Arts

camckenna at outlook.com camckenna at outlook.com
Tue Jun 18 20:42:21 PDT 2024

Do you want to be the first person to welcome your friends into an event, to be that first friendly face and smile everyone sees?

Come volunteer at Gate!

Before gate opens at 10am, we will be doing a small training on how the gate procedures work and how to process credit cards at gate. This training will be at 9:30. If you have never been trained to process credit cards or used the envelope system, this is your time to learn. Come join me for this short 30min training. (You must be a member to sign up for cash/check or credit card slots. Non-members can sign up for pre-reg.)

Sign up sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iEUpEeNhjPVnypg5tbma9o2gpGOEuF3ISfofqzpWXvk/edit?usp=sharing

YIS,
Margaret Palmer