[Wyewood] A&S Championship headcount request

Sapphira Technika sapphira.technika at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 19:51:57 PDT 2024

Greetings Wyewood!
I am looking for an official headcount of A&S Championship Participants for this coming Saturday at the Day of Archery and Arts events so that we can have the right amount of table space available for your displays.   Even if you are on the fence on entering, that’s totally OK, just let me know so that we can have tablee space available just in case!  We are here to support your creative endeavors and hope to see some of your favorite projects and/or items in progress.

Yours in service,
Magistra Sapphira Technika
Wyewood Minister of Arts and Sciences