[Wyewood] Open officer positions

Wyewood Seneschal Wyewood.Seneschal at antir.org
Tue Apr 19 20:44:34 PDT 2022

Hello Wyewood,

We have officer positions looking for you!

Your Seneschal is reaching the end of her term in October and is seeking a deputy with whom to pass the torch

Our current Chatelaine's term is also coming to an end and we are needing someone who loves shepherding our populace and newcomers to step into her place

Tymme, our Archery Marshal has graciously continued to fill the role although his term has also passed.

If you are curious about the inner workings of a barony, this is the best opportunity to learn and contribute!

Please contact me with any questions regarding the Chatelaine and Deputy Seneschal position at wyewood.seneschal at antir.org

Please contact Tymme with Archery Marshall questions at wyewood.archery at antir.com

Yours in Service,

Johanna

HL Johanna de Wassington

-Seneschal, Barony of Wyewood

[cid:860c60ad-7e26-421a-bc0d-3034af2af4b7]