[Wyewood] Virtual FCS Friday!

Kris John gwir.sca at gmail.com
Mon May 4 21:07:42 PDT 2020

Anyone interested in virtual FCS on Friday?

With the blessing of their Excellencies and our Seneschal, I am working to
plan a selection of Zoom "activities" where we can gather at our usual time.

We will have a main socializing room that will be just for catching up.
There will be one A&S room I will host with either a salon or a basic
activity.

Would anyone else like to host something? Bardic? Discussing ways to
practice at home?

A Zoom account is free and I'm glad to help you set it up.

Please email me if you are. Links will be sent out before Friday night.

HL Gwir verch Merewith