[Wyewood] Call for Artwork for St. Bubba's Site Copy

michael wolfe Ulf-Gothi at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 28 16:26:08 PST 2020

Greetings from Rauthulfr Meistari
In only a few weeks Wyewood will be hosting its annual Feast and Celebration. And, with that event comes the inevitable gate handout! <GASP>
We have lots of content for the event: We have a schedule; we have a map; we even have a menu for the feast! But we don't have any very kewl original artwork for the cover. I think that's silly, don't you?
Well, yeah, we need some exciting, artwork for the handout, and we're having a competition to find it. The best part is that the deadline is March 14th which gives TWO WHOLE WEEKS! (Because artists love nothing better than being given a task at the very last moment with no advance warning! Right? ...well, ignore that...)
Theme? Two choices: Bubba the bat-winged hamster, or Feasting.
It can be line art, or grey scale. If it's color art, it will be printed as B&W. the winning art will be printed at 4x5 on the cover of the site copy, but will be displayed at 8x10 at the gate, in color if appropriate.
It need not be something you've created from scratch for the event, so dig through your old stash of semi-finished projects and see what looks like it wants to see the light of day.
The winning artwork will be decided by a panel of yet to be decided judges and will appear on the cover of the site hand out! It will also appear on the Kingdom and Baronial pages for the event. And yes, you'll get a thank you prezzie at the event.
How to enter? Wonderful question! Submit your artwork in a .jpg format, at up to 150 lines-per-inch to Ulf-Gothi at Hotmail.com<mailto:Ulf-Gothi at Hotmail.com> on or of before March 14, 2020. If your artwork is selected, you will be asked if you'd like to submit a higher quality image for posting at 8x10. (If you don't win, but would still like to see your art in our copy, we'd love that and you will get full credit.)
Thank you
Rauthulfr, Event Steward