[Wyewood] Seafair Torchlight March Demo Opportunity

Wyewood Coronet Wyewood.Coronet at antir.org
Fri Feb 28 12:29:44 PST 2020

Good afternoon Wyewood!

Our Cousin in Blatha An Oir, His Excellency Yusuf Ja'bar Timbuktuwwi, has proposed that we try to have an SCA group on the Seafair Torchlight parade, July 25th. We are reaching out to all the regional groups, and we need a head count of how many folk would be interested in taking part in the Parade for our application. Are you interested in making the 2.5 mile stroll down 4th Ave on a summer evening? This could be a great recruiting tool for all of us, since it is televised live on TV. We need a representation of everything we do, and illumination is encouraged. Please write to me your comment if you can commit to join us. (And thanks to Baroness Spike of Madrone for this wording, so I did not have to brain on this week, which has been a Month of Mondays).

In Service,

Baroness Aline Swynbroke, OL

Wyewood