[Wyewood] Call for Entrants- Bardic Champion of Wyewood!

Wyewood Coronet Wyewood.Coronet at antir.org
Tue Feb 4 12:13:20 PST 2020

Good afternoon, Wyewood!

Together with his Excellency Alarich, I am pleased to invite the Bards of An Tir to join us at the Feast of St. Bubba in the Barony of Wyewood on March the 21st where they may compete to become to the premiere Bardic Champion of our fair Barony!

The Bardic Champion will be asked to promote the Bardic Arts among our populace and around An Tir for the duration of their tenure, to attend Wyewood events when possible, and to represent Wyewood and An Tir with courtesy and honor as befitting a champion.

The format for the competition will be two rounds. The first round will require a pre-17th century piece with documentation (story, poem, song). The final round shall be an original piece, written by the competitor, sharing a tale of our beloved bat-winged hamster Saint Bubba! You can learn the history of Bubba here: http://www.wyewood.org/wp/bubba/

We ask that competitors declare themselves and send documentation ahead for their first round pieces to wyewood.coronet at antir.org<mailto:wyewood.coronet at antir.org> by March 7, 2020 at 9PM.

We look forward to seeing your skill and choosing among you for our premiere Bardic Champion. May the muses be ever in your favor!

Baroness Aline of Wyewood