[Wyewood] Wyewood Business Mtg Notes from 5/25

Gail Dausener meryldk at comcast.net
Thu May 31 11:24:46 PDT 2018

Hello Wyewood:

It had been my intention to bring Gold Key to the "yard sale" at
Champions. I am not sure I will be attending because of family
commitments. Liadain, please email me so we can make plans. Thanks!
Martyn, if I come to Champions, I would also be available to be a Voice
herald. Please add me to the bottom of your list. Thanks!

I am also waiting to hear back from Kingdom Herald about a name. Avine,
is it inappropriate to follow up with them?

YIS,

Meryld Godewyn