[Wyewood] Wyewood Business Mtg Notes from 5/25

Jennifer Usher one.true.sword at gmail.com
Thu May 31 07:45:30 PDT 2018

*Barony of Wyewood – Baronial Business MeetingMay 25, 2018*

Start time:  7:30 pm     End time:  7:52
Populace in attendance:  19
Some officers and populace attended Egil’s event.
Officer’s Present:  Baroness Alessandra, Laidain, Martyn, Sara and Emma.

*Seneschal – Liadain*
Deputy to Seneschal, Bubba

Officers to start using new email addresses/Outlook.

*Exchequer - Sara*

Very little financial activity at this time of the year, so no change in
financial status from last month.  A couple of cheques for minor officer
reimbursements were disbursed at last month’s meeting, and I anticipate the
same for May, based on other officer reports.

I have not received the proposed budgets for the next two events upcoming
(Champions and Arts Unframed).  We probably need to discuss gate
reconciliation and depositing for those events, and what they have set-up
for gate process; do you need help setting this up?  There is time, but I
would prefer not to leave this until last minute.

Reminder: ask for cheques at least a month before you need them.

*Herald—Avine*

Not at FCS tonight

Still keeping an eye on a submission at Society level.

Still consulting, primarily via Facebook and email.

If you’d like to see the library, please email me and I’ll do my best to
get it to the next FCS.

Otherwise, fairly quiet on the heraldic front.

Heraldic Table might be at Champions.

*Archer – Tymme*
will not be at the Friday business meeting due to attending Egil’s

Archery has been happening, turnout has been good.  There have been lots of
season and career high scores being turned in lately!  After Sat practice
we had a lot of people help take the range down in preparation for AES to
hold their Eggfest.  I can’t begin to name everyone, but thank you all!.
Thanks to Tomas MacDonnchaidh for venturing forth to get the post puller
from John and Deb’s place so that we could use it.  It made things a lot
easier.

We need to reset the range after Eggfest (I’m hoping June 3, so we can
shoot that next Wed, but I have to verify).

3 Bulldog targets got replacement covers on Sunday, and 20 target faces
were glued onto cardboard so we have a supply for a little while.

Wyewood archery had a good showing at both Daffodil (BaO) and at May Faire
(Glymm Mere).  Several of us spent time calling the ranges and/or teaching
new archers.

*Chatelaine – Tabby *Not at FCS

--Lots of new people contacted at May Faire a couple weeks ago, including
an equestrian.

--I am ready to take an official deputy who is interested in eventually
taking over the position when my time is up.

--I will be stepping up as Deputy Kingdom Chatelaine, with intent to
eventually take.

June Faire/Kitsap Medieval Faire is coming up soon, and will be an
excellent opportunity to be in full chatelaine mode; I'm looking forward to
it.

*Chronicler – Emma*
Contacted Lady Ameline regarding Library.  We will meet in June.
Looking for content for Wyesmouth

*Arts & Sciences – Lady Sofia *Welcome to the Office! No report at this
time.

*Rapier – Don Ramon*

Welcome to the Office!  No report at this time.

*Webster – Geoffrey*Not at FCS
Website is up. 😊

*Coronets -  Baron Evrard & Baroness Alessandra*

Baron Evrard is at Egils.
Baroness Alessandra gave a report about May Crown, our new heirs to the
throne:  Prince Christian and Princess Helene.  Good tournament 58 fighters.
  Lots of Pelicans made.

Their Excellencies progress is on the Wyewood Website.

*Upcoming:  June Faire, July Coronation.  *For July Coronation – Wyewood
Encampment?? Event is in Woodland, Washington.. just a couple hours away.

*Upcoming Events*

*Champions Aug 11th   -- Event Steward:  Martyn *Officially on Kingdom
Calendar.  Silent Auction being ran by Gwir.  Populace asked to donate any
gift baskets to help with Auction.  Garage Sale being ran by Liadain. Still
looking for all types of volunteers from setup, gate, tear down.  Please
contact Event Steward.

*Arts unframed – TabbyOct 6th*

No report at this time.

*June Fair – Gate … Lord Alarich  **J*
* Saturday June 2nd*Lord Alarich is running gate.  Looking for
volunteers.  Doing
a “sign up schedule”via online…
be on look out for that link.

*Next FCS June  - 8th*