[Wyewood] Champions.

bscheltema bscheltema at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 08:20:34 PDT 2018

As we near champions, I would like to just remind those that are going for one of our mighty championships to have fun!  Also a reminder for those that would like to still help we will be showing up at 7 am to start setting up and will need bodies fo tear down after final court.  Up to a vote though do we want to go straight from the site and put everything back in storage? Or wait until Sunday morning?
Y.I.S.
Martyn Baxter