[Wyewood] FW: [antir-heralds] Heraldic Consultation @ Ursulmas

Ruslund Geyer via Wyewood wyewood at lists.wyewood.org
Sat Jan 23 16:49:49 PST 2016

Forwarded by request.

Avine

-----Original Message-----
From: antir-heralds [mailto:antir-heralds-bounces at antir.sca.org] On Behalf Of Oddr Þiálfason via antir-heralds
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2016 10:34 PM
To: An Tir Heralds
Subject: [antir-heralds] Heraldic Consultation @ Ursulmas

The heraldic consultation table at Ursulmas is again granted permission to accept submissions on behalf of your kingdom's submission herald next weekend.  I understand we will be in the same spacious location as last year outside the doors of the green room.

Submission fees  and process are outlined at http://www.antirheralds.org.

CHECKS OR MONEY ORDER: NO CASH

The heralds at the table are explicitly NOT allowed to write checks on your behalf.  No exceptions.

Your friends, who are not manning the table, may write whatever checks they wish.

--
Oddr  i lfason (JdL, WOAW, Golden Estoile) Demi-Lion Herald Prot g  to Maistreas Anderwyn na Sionain, OP Apprentice to Countess Elisabeth de Rossignol, OL OP Per saltire arrondi vert and Or.

Commentary Group: http://tinyurl.com/oddr-commentary-calendar