[Wyewood] Baroness War

Heather Lazzaretti via Wyewood wyewood at lists.wyewood.org
Sun Apr 10 19:20:52 PDT 2016

And the abundance of largess meant I was able to give amazing gifts to
our noble cousins, which is a big big deal on Baroness War weekend.
Gwen, your veil pins went over big, and Natasha, every baroness needs
pearls. Thank you for all the necklaces you made. Thank you to so many
who made largess bags and donated so very generously and supported our
progress to gather largess to pass on. You make Wyewood look AMAZING. As
it is! Wye.... WOOD!

Gabri