[Wyewood] Day of Archery & Arts

Avine de Hert Avine.dH at hotmail.com
Thu May 30 14:03:20 PDT 2024

"Good morning!

The Barony of Wyewood Cordially invites you to Day of Archery and Arts! It's
all the fun of our regular Day of Archery with two new events added- Our
Baronial Artisan Championship, and new this year, Our Inaugural Baronial
Bardic Championship!

Artisan Candidates are asked to display and present on their arts in a short
presentation for their Excellencies and Assistant Judges.

Bardic Candidates are asked to prepare two pieces- one that is historically
documentable, and one that is inspired by Wyewood. The first will be
performed in the morning after opening court. The second will be performed
in the afternoon after the lunch break.
In addition to these competitions, there will be Royal Rounds, Inter-Kingdom
Archery Competition (IKAC), a prize lottery for people entering scores in a
style for the first time this year, and missile-related classes.

We hope you are able to join us!

More information on FB at https://www.facebook.com/events/973246510975866/
or at the Kingdom Calendar at:
https://antir.org/events/day-of-archery-and-arts/