[Wyewood] Constantine Trewpeny's elevation to the Order of Chivalry!

Avine de Hert Avine.dH at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 2 21:34:37 PDT 2024

Greetings Wyewood, I bring word from our Southern Outpost.
Constantine is to be Knighted at July Coronation!
"Unto my beloved Barony of Wyewood,
I have been placed on vigil for the Order of Chivalry. The elevation shall
occur at July Coronation, by the hands of Their Royal Majesites Ulfgar and
Juahara. It is my hope that Wyewoodians old and new will be able to come by
and visit Symonne and I during the weekend. So many of you have been
instrumental in getting me started on this path, and we would love to
celebrate this occasion with as many of you as is possible.
Bubba vault!"
https://facebook.com/events/s/vigil-and-knighting-of-constan/377051278650307
8/
<https://www.facebook.com/events/3770512786503078/?__cft__%5b0%5d=AZVK0VACjU
lMFCt7z6-7DDIi7bxx_FoAGm5RPUmeNc_5Uh6JAGPMrG925uGwcJROdTJhkbx2ah69QuPkO0Rv85
Ht9WcuiBqT5D8Covt48w2L3e9dxgyR-pOxbgZK21TUJ43_PE7r0Fhk4xA3aYfF4SUBmRUtMVhweY
B3xZz-mrSDnDuO0Ncu7VxD4Ms0_OprdjL4HQWzLzerj9zxWc_WKI21&__tn__=-UK-R>

In service,
Avine

--
www.avg.com