[Wyewood] Archery practice is on

Tim geyer tim.geyer at geyercomputers.com
Sat Oct 22 08:31:34 PDT 2022

Much to my surprise, the weather radar shows the range in the clear during
practice.

Statement from the SCA - Please Read

Although the SCA complies with all applicable laws to ensure the health and
safety of our event participants, we cannot eliminate the risk of exposure
to infectious diseases during in-person events.  By participating in the
in-person events of the SCA, you acknowledge and accept the potential risks.
You agree to take any additional steps to protect your own health and safety
and those under your control as you believe to be necessary.

Tymme "Prodkiller" Lytefelow, OGGS, OP

An Tir Archery Scores Deputy