[Wyewood] Wyewood A&S Support Evening...

lmhosea at comcast.net lmhosea at comcast.net
Mon Jan 25 16:38:04 PST 2021

Greetings, all.

With apologies, I am trying to pick up a rather large "oops."  It was my intent to schedule an A&S Support night on December 21st... I clearly failed to do so!  Then the question of when to meet after December (to have been discussed on the 21st...) never got asked. Mea culpa!

Here is the question:  We had agreed on Monday as the best option, but not which Monday to select. If you have one, please respond to this with a preference!

Sofia