[Wyewood] Chatelaine office opening

Wyewood Seneschal Wyewood.Seneschal at antir.org
Tue Jan 21 06:06:15 PST 2020

Before I forget.

We do have an immediate opening for chatelaine.

If you love meeting new potential members for the sca, want to help our barony grow, and just love making sure people know where to find the correct information!! This is the position for you.

Some things the job would entail:

Respond to any questions sent to the chatelaine inbox.
Guide newcomers to the right people for what their interests are in.
Create a demo to help grow our Barony and An Tir in general
Always be welcoming.

You can send your sca resume (if you dont have one we can help!!) To

Wyewood.seneschal at antir.org
Wyewood.coronet at antir.org

Y.I.S.
Master Martyn Baxter