[Wyewood] First call for Volunteers at St. Bubba's

michael wolfe Ulf-Gothi at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 28 12:13:03 PST 2020

Greetings from Rauthulfr

There are volunteer opportunities at Der Fest der Heiligen Bubba (the Feast of St. Bubba's)!

(If your activity isn't listed and you'll  need help, give a shout!)

  *   We will need folks to assist with setup, moving stuff about during the event, and take down.
     *   No one is more beloved than those who donate their hands, feet, and backs at an event!
     *   (Our contract pays for some of the clean-up we usually do in the main hall, but the kitchen crew still need help gettng everything packed up in a timely fashion!)
  *   We don't have a plan for decoration yet!
     *   Do you have some thoughts on a theme for the event?
     *   Are you interested in making the event look great?
     *   We need your ideas!
  *   We need volunteers to help with gate.
     *   It's a great way to meet & greet folks as they come in and start them off for a fun event!
  *   We need donations for the Silent Auction!
     *   We will include the traditional desert auction items, so plan your baking!
  *   Don't forget your items for the Largess Swap!
  *   We need a couple volunteers to help out with the Library.
     *   It's a great chance to learn about the history of Wyewood, and spend some time introducing folks to some exciting books
  *   We need someone to organize servers!
     *   And, yes, we will also need servers!
  *   We'll need help getting stuff from the locker to the site!
  *   We'll need help getting stuff from the site to the locker!