[Wyewood] Reminder business meeting.

Wyewood Seneschal Wyewood.Seneschal at antir.org
Tue Feb 25 19:09:56 PST 2020

Greetings Populace,

I will post an agenda later this week, preferably by Thursday night, if you have anything you want to bring up please e-mail me, the chronicler, and the coronets (I will post the email addresses at the bottom.  We do have 2 open offices and 2 applicants (1 for each office).

Open
Exchequor
Chatelaine

Please come and give us your input I will share their resumes soon.  But if you are still interested please send me a resume and the coronets by Thursday.  These are required offices.

Thank you

Master Martyn Baxter
-Seneschal, Barony of Wyewood

Wyewood.seneschal at antir.org