[Wyewood] call for court business

Ruslund Geyer ruslund at geyercomputers.com
Sat Feb 22 17:52:55 PST 2020

Greetings, Wyewood!
If you have business for the court of Alarich and Aline, Baron and Baroness
of Wyewood, in their court at the Feast of St. Bubba on March 21st, please
send me an email, either in reply to this email or to avine (at)
geyercomputers.com.  If you have specific needs for your business, such as
morning or evening court, please include this in your missive.  I will reply
as soon as I can.
In service to the dream,
Avine

Lady Avine de Hert, OGGS
Court coordinator for Alarich and Aline, Baron and Baroness of Wyewood
Vert, a stag trippant contourny argent between three oak leaves inverted Or