[Wyewood] Enjoy Archery? Like cutting cardboard? Come to the FCS!

michael wolfe Ulf-Gothi at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 13 11:43:54 PST 2020

Greetings from Rauthulfr

Do you enjoy archery? Do you really like cutting up large sheets of cardboard into target sized bits?

Well, our FCS on Valentine's day has something you'll find very satisfying!

I have several large, very large, pieces of cardboard which need to be turned into target backs.

So in addition to your usual preperation for our usual FCS activities, please bring something to cut up cardboard with.

Oh, and if you have stay, large pieces of cardboard about, you might bring them too!

YIS