[Wyewood] The Feast of St Bubba is Just Next Month

michael wolfe Ulf-Gothi at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 15:14:09 PST 2020

Greetings from the St. Bubba Event Steward, Rauthulfr

We have many activities planned for St. Bubba's!

HL Gwir in charge of all A&S  activities, and  working hard to have some really fun things scheduled.

HL Sophia is working on a yummy feast, and details will be announced soon.

Pre-registration is open! http://stbubba.geyercomputers.com/index.html

Here's a rough prediction of the schedule, the time is rather packed towards earlier in the day because it is
unclear as to how much time we'll need for the Bardic Championship.

            Site opens for set-up 10:00 AM
            Site opens for everyone: 11:00 AM
            BYOSnacks - ongoing
            Baronial Opening Court 12:00 noon
                        Welcome & Champions Present themselves, etc.
            Library opens after Court
            Game Tables & Displays open after Court
            Fencing Tourney & Fight Practices 12:30 PM
            Story Telling 12:30 - ?
First Class  1:00 PM
            Second Class 2:30 PM
            Dance: 3:00- 4:30
            1st Bardic Presentations 4:30 - ? (Depends on number of entrants, can be moved back)
            Socializing & Displays continue
            Feast
            2nd Bardic Presentations between removes
            Closing Court: Awards, Prizes, Recognitions, Officer, and Champion investments
            Tidy up & Pack
            Close Site 11:00 PM

Come and enjoy!

(If you want to organize something at the event and you haven't heard directly from Sophia, Gwir, or I, then it isn't part of what we're planning.)

YIS
Rauthulfr