[Wyewood] award recommendations

Wyewood Seneschal Wyewood.Seneschal at antir.org
Mon Feb 3 08:30:22 PST 2020

Greetings Populace,

First I want to thank the whole Feast of St Bubba for the great work so far.  Second I would like to send out a reminder that bubba's is less then 2 months away.  Our Baron and Baroness want to hear from you who you think deserves what, and also to give our scribes plenty of time to make an awesome scroll for said person.  I do not have the link they created, but you can always e-mail your recommendation to wyewood.coronet at antir.org if you do not know exactly what that person deserves!!

Master Martyn Baxter
-Seneschal, Barony of Wyewood