[Wyewood] St Bubba's postponed

Althaia quarong at q.com
Fri Feb 8 17:50:01 PST 2019

Thank you for this notice.  I know it's not easy to make these decisions as it requires a lot of people to change their plans: feast food had been prepared and now has to be stored or replaced, deposits are often non-refundable, and the sergeantry candidates were all psyched up to present their knowledge.  However, the safety of our community should be the priority, and moving the event means people don't have to choose between missing the event and driving in conditions they aren't comfortable in or are outright unsafe.  Thank you.

Maestra Althaia filia Lazari
Martial Projects Deputy, Curia Clerk, & Western Pelican Secretary
Barony of Dragon's Laire & Clan Carn