[Wyewood] Reminder for tonight

sbonnevi at wamail.net sbonnevi at wamail.net
Thu Oct 4 14:32:04 PDT 2018

No, Martyn, you will be SUCCESSFULLY teaching Rufty Tufty, Ears Easy and
Petit Riens.

Come on, dude, positive attitude.

People of Wyewood -- I hope that we will have a few people turn out ...
it is incredibly frustrating to try and teach a four person dance with
only three bodies.  Lets help out Martyn by providing the raw material
(i.e. "bodies").

Sara de Bonneville