[Wyewood] Demo opportunity!! September 15th

bscheltema bscheltema at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 12:18:00 PDT 2018

Greetings wyewood,
A volunteer from a no kill animal shelter reached out to me on Facebook and requested some help.  They are located in Vancouver, WA and are looking for a few volunteers to take photos with to help raise money for the shelter and a couple of us out side fighting to promote the sca.  The theme is the three meowsketeers.  So later period outfits would be nice for this.  I really need 1 rapier fighter and 2 with nice outfits for photos.  Please contact me at bscheltema at yahoo.com.
Thank you
Martyn