[Wyewood] Champions tomorrow

bscheltema bscheltema at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 15:12:08 PDT 2018

Hey Wyewood,
     It is Finally here, our annual championship.  Just a few things before all the activities.  We will have a lot of pop ups.  Knowing how it rains in Seattle it could miss us but we will be covered.  Many hands make for easier work if you are a available tomorrow morning before champions we will be showing up at 7 am to start. If you have a spare mallet to bring for stakes that will help also. If you cant make it that early then please stay after final court to help tear down, we all would like to go home and clean up too.  There are many thanks to be had in doing this event, but it really has just started.   Let's not just be champions in our field but also champions of service.
Y.I.SWarder Martyn Baxter Event stewardBaronial rapier champion