[Wyewood] Arts Unframed

Tanayle Haga tanayle.haga at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 13:29:10 PDT 2018

Hello Wyewood!

Apologies if this arrives in your inbox multiple times; I sent this from
the new wyewood.chatelaine at antir.org email this morning, and it seems to
not be going through for some reason.

Anyway.....

It's time to start seriously planning what we all want to do for Arts
Unframed this year.  I would love to hear from all of you--what would you
like to be doing at Arts Unframed?  Do you want to set up a display for
people to look at?  Would you like to spend some time actively
demonstrating a craft?  How about a short hands-on workshop?

Arts Unframed is for Wyewoodians to show their diversity of strengths in
the Arts and Sciences.  I know several of us attended Athenaeum recently,
and found inspiration there.  Now that there's been some time for that to
percolate in the back of the mind, and mix in with existing plans and
projects, I'm certain that our little Barony will shine like the beautiful
multi-faceted jewel it is.

Yours in Service,

HL Tabytha Morgan

Event Steward