[Wyewood] poles for baronial pavilion

Debra Greywolf lady.liadain at outlook.com
Sun Aug 5 09:42:47 PDT 2018

Dear Wyewood,
I have failed to complete my mission. Last year at Champions, I solicited donations so that we could create new poles for the baronial pavilion which would raise its height and allow us to see the lovely faces of our Baron and Baroness. This project is not yet complete and I do not see a way to getting it complete before next Saturday. I will begin work on this project again after next week.

If you are interested in assisting me, please let me know. This project requires wood working, patience and putting the pavilion up a couple of times to insure accuracy.

-Liadain ni Sheanachain