[Wyewood] Projects and Pasta

Debra Greywolf lady.liadain at outlook.com
Wed Sep 13 14:42:42 PDT 2017

Projects and Pasta and Games this Saturday at the Greywolf Den

Doors open at 3:00 and we kick you out about sunset.
You are welcome to arrive before 3:00 - we'll be caulking the bathtub, setting up a loft bed, sweeping off the deck and other house projects, and we could use assistance with all of those things ;)

  *   Bring a project or just yourself

  *   I'll have pavilion poles for burning if you have purchased one

  *   We'll have board games out (medieval and not)

  *   Backyard is available for fight practice

  *   Playroom is available for kids

Dinner starts about 5:00 (or whenever someone starts cooking). I have pasta, red sauce, fancy cheese and a green salad. Feel free to bring something to share or more in case there's lots of us.

We are located one mile south of the FCS site and three miles east of IKEA. If you need the address, please send a private message.

-Liadain and Ramon