[Wyewood] Baronial Polling is coming to your Barony in March

Barbara via Wyewood wyewood at lists.wyewood.org
Sun Jan 31 15:03:31 PST 2016

You Rock, Constantine.

From: Wyewood <wyewood-bounces at lists.wyewood.org> on behalf of 'Jason Pfafman' via Wyewood list via Wyewood <wyewood at lists.wyewood.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 11:20 AM
To: Wyewood List
Subject: Re: [Wyewood] Baronial Polling is coming to your Barony in March

Greetings unto the Populace of Wyewood:
Our good and noble Seneschal, Lady Alessandra, has announced Wyewood's first Baronial Confidence Polling.  Wyewood has blossomed with an abundance of new members since elevated to the status of Barony.  Since many of you may not use Kingdom Law and it's various Appendices as a sleep aid, I thought I would provide a little Q&A to help everyone better understand how their branch works.  Ready?
Q: How is Wyewood as a Barony different from when it was a Shire?A: The single biggest distinction between a Shire and a Barony is the presence of a Baron and Baroness (collectively called the Coronets).  Officers such as the Seneschal and Exchequer are selected by the branch, with notification sent to Kingdom.  The Coronets, on the other hand, are designated by the Crown of An Tir, and represent Their Majesties for all matters local.  The Coronets serve a term of three years.  The Coronets may choose to serve a second three-year term or step down.  For Coronets choosing to serve again, the first order of business is to notify the Crown and the Kingdom Seneschal of Their intent.

Q: So the Coronets want to go for a second term; what happens next?