[Wyewood] Reminder - Project Day at the Greywolf Den

via Wyewood wyewood at lists.wyewood.org
Fri Jan 22 09:59:31 PST 2016

Saturday, January 23rd in the afternoon
Our home is 3 miles east of archery and 1 mile due south of the social on SE 184th St - our shields will be near the mailbox to help you find your way. I will also have maps to hand out at tonight's business meeting.

We have lots of area for sewing, scribal or whatever project you'd like to work on. Kids are welcome - we have a play room. Fighters are welcome - we have a large backyard. Food is welcome - we love to share.

Dinner will be chicken burritos. If you're staying, I ask that you bring along something to share.

-Liadain and Ramon

-Debra Greywolf 206-795-0447