[Wyewood] Champions Gate!

Jami Schwarzwalder via Wyewood wyewood at lists.wyewood.org
Sat Jul 25 20:57:32 PDT 2015

Thank you to everyone who registered and paid for the feast.

*We extended the deadline to Monday*, so if you were interested in the
feast and not signed up yet you still have time. RSVP
<http://wyewoodchampions.weebly.com/feast.html#feast>

Remember to send checks to
Barony of Wyewood, SCA Inc.
P.O. Box 59804
Renton, WA 98058-9804

Feast is $8
Gate is $10 for Adults, Free for Youth or Child

Its simplest to *pay for both feast and gate up front*, so the day of the
event gate can run quickly and smoothly for everyone!

Also Vashti announced at the FCS that there "might" be a few extra seats
for anyone who is thinking about coming but is struggling with the price.
Maybe you have a friend you wanted to bring but they are on the fence.
Contact Vashti if you'd like one of these tickets.

*Lastly thank you to those who have volunteered to help at Gate.*
We still need a few volunteers to take the morning shifts.

Its a great way to help make people feel welcome, and help the barony
without melting in the hot sun.

Contact me or Vashti if you'd like to help out!