[Wyewood] Heraldry Class Friday

Barbara via Wyewood wyewood at lists.wyewood.org
Tue Apr 7 18:31:15 PDT 2015

Greetings Wyewood!

At the FCS on this Friday, April 10, I will hold the last
installment of my basic heraldry class.
This series is great for those studying for sergeantry trials, those
wanting to design their own devices and badges, those interested in joining the
heraldic community and anyone who just likes to learn!

The upcoming lesson will include how to use and blazon the
various types of charge groups that can appear in a device, such as primary,
secondary, tertiary, overall, and strewn charges.  I will also discuss some common style issues.  Interactive blazon practice will be part of
the instruction. There is no cost for the class. Bring note taking materials if
desired.

In Service,

Esclarmonde de Porcairages

Consulting deputy to Tvorimir Blak Shepe